Your insurance policy requires you to do the following:
- Protect any damaged property from further damage.
- Give notice to the police if the claim is due to a violation of the law.
- Furnish an inventory of the damaged property and exhibit the remains of damaged property.
- Be prepared to show proof of ownership or receipts.
- Furnish detailed estimates for the repair or replacement of the damaged property.
Our goal is fast, efficient, professional claims service.
If this is not happening, call our office at 617-924-5600 or toll free at 800-890-5606!